Saturday 3 October 2015

My Lover is Refusing to Leave His Wife & 2 Kids to Marry Me

My problem with some of these babes is that they sleep with other women's husbands but when they end up getting married, they will say their husband must not have any girl outside. Yinmu! Her story:
I started an affair with a married man who used to be my next-door neighbour. He moved away shortly after he got married, so I don’t really know his wife.  
We meet up about twice a week and the s*x is mind-blowing.
I'm completely in love with him but he tells me he’ll never leave his wife and their two young children. The thing is, he’s always happy to see me whenever we meet and buys me lovely presents.

The looks he gives tell me he has feelings for me. Do you think he loves me without realizing it yet?

- A Lagos big girl sent this to Aunty Bunmi. Below is her reply:
I’m sure you know in your heart of hearts that you’re kidding yourself believing this married man could be in love with you for real. 
He has been completely up-front with you from the start. He’s told you he won’t leave his wife, but because you’ve fallen for him, you’re hoping that he’s fallen for you. 
Unfortunately, he hasn’t. Maybe like you, he also likes the s*x you have together, but the look is in anticipation of the no-strings attached s*x he craves from you. 
If you want something more than he’s offering you at the moment, leave another woman's husband and make yourself available to a single man and build a decent life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...