Tuesday 8 September 2015

Too Bad! 12yr Old Girl Contracts HIV After Her Step-brother And His Friends Rape Her In Abuja

According to Daily Trust, A 12-year-old girl (name withheld) has contracted the dreaded HIV/AIDS disease after she was allegedly raped by her 25 year old step brother, Abdullahi Mohammed and his friends at her father’s house in Jahi district in Abuja.
The girl’s father and mother separated and the father married another woman who already had a son from a previous relationship.Narrating what happened, the girl said her step brother started raping her when she was 8 years old and each time he raped her, he would threaten to kill her if she told their father.
“My father married my step mother who has a son. We were living peacefully until one night when I was lying on the floor and Brother Abdullahi came and started fondling my breasts. When he didn’t see breasts, he said he would suck them until they came out. When I objected, he raped me. He used a handkerchief to wipe off the blood that was coming out from my private part. He threatened to slash my throat if I told anybody.  I didn’t tell anybody and it continued. He raped me every night; and sometimes he brought his friends, especially Ahmed along with him to rape me,” she said.
The girl said she feared she would be killed by her step brother or suffer maltreatment from her step mother if she told anyone what he was doing to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...